There are so many amazing resources out there to grow your leadership abilities- sometimes it is hard to sift through them all! Here are a few various kind of resources that I recommend to you- many are ones that I use personally on a regular basis in my own life. I hope they are of assistance to you!
- GLS Next: This is an app that the Willow Creek Leadership Summit has put out that shares short clips as well as full length messages from their speakers and experts. Videos cover a wide variety of leadership topics and are easy to search by topic. I challenge myself to watch one each week (at least).
- Podcasts: I have three podcasts that I listen to on a regular basis. I often listen to these as I am driving in the car or when I am working on a simple task like cleaning or organizing. The three I listen to are; The Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast, The Catalyst Podcast, and The National Community Church Podcast.
- Twitter: I get a great deal of leadership insight as well as links, articles, and studies from those that I follow on Twitter. I encourage you to check out my Fav Followers list on Twitter to follow some of the people who I respect and enjoy learning from.
- Books: I love to read! You can see the books that I am currently reading and past books that I have read as well as my thoughts about them on my Shefari bookshelf below, I invite you to connect with me here to stay connected with great titles that I love!
- Blogs: I follow a lot of blogs that I read on a regular basis for insight and wisdom on the issues surrounding leadership, The Church, ministry, our culture, and more.
- The World’s Most Powerful Leadership Principle: How to Become… by
- Knowing God by J. I. Packer
- [(10 Lies the Church Tells Women: How the Bible Has Been… by J Lee Grady