At LeadHer we believe that:
Each woman’s personality, talents, and skills are gifts from God. Empowered by the Holy Spirit, she has the capacity to make a significant impact within her sphere of influence. Our goal is to celebrate her uniqueness, increase her Biblical knowledge, inspire her kingdom vision, and teach her to develop deeper connections with others. LeadHer strives to help each woman recognize opportunities to lead where she has been perfectly placed and called.
Our organization is founded on three biblical principles: the Great Call (Matthew 28:18-20), the intentional design of each woman (Psalm 139:13-16), and the development of the individual in her divinely appointed purpose (Ephesians 2:10, Acts 17:26-27). From this foundation, we strive to encourage women to develop their gifts and talents for the glory of God and the expansion of His kingdom.
- God is the creator of the universe creating both of the seen (physical) and the unseen (spiritual) realms. God the creator is also the giver of life who created man and woman in his image.
- The Bible is the flawless word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and died for our sins on the cross at Calvary. He was resurrected from the grave and ascended into Heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father.
- We anxiously await the second coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
- People receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life through Jesus alone.
- God has created each person with a unique plan and purpose.
- Christians are examples of the love and truth of God in this world. Christians are called to share both love and the truth of the Gospel with the world around them.
- God calls us to treat others with dignity and respect.