Coordinator Mentoring Program
Once a coordinator has been leading a chapter for 3 months, she is a eligible to enter the mentoring program which will continue to develop her as a leader and open the door for future leadership opportunities within LeadHer Ministry. This leadership development program will benefit a LeadHer coordinator’s leadership in her chapter, her church and her home. Our goal in this program is to continue to challenge coordinators to grow in their faith, their leadership and their relationships.
This will be a three month commitment that will require:
- Purchase and read the three books for our required reading.
- Completing two additional leadership activities/assignments a month
- Participating in one group conference call a month.
- Connecting one on one with Christie for a personal call each month.
If you are interested in participating in this program you must:
- Have been an active LeadHer coordinator for three months or more
- Fill out a Mentoring Application